Posts Tagged ‘WSCFblue Walkthrough’
- How to model your data
- How to model your messages
- How to model your interface (build a WSDL from a set of XSD files)
- How to use advanced options such as Fault Contracts as part of your interface
- How to generate a service side stub from the WSDL
- How to generate client ‘proxies’ from a WSDL
- How to work with the auto-generated code and fill out your implementation
- How to generate data contracts from a WSDL
The walkthrough applies to both VS2008 and VS2010 as the steps are the same. The only difference is the config files for WCF4 and if you run into any problems in this area please let us know and we can update the content.
We hope you find this to be useful.